Our reputation is built on a strong and proven track record – and it depends on our ability to deliver asset availability working at optimum efficiency for our customers.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) we have the benefit of exclusive access to the original technical specifications, drawings and service manuals for all HUBER equipment.
Coupled with our unrivalled OEM in-depth knowledge of HUBER’s technologies, this provides us with a key advantage, enabling us to deliver comprehensive aftersales support and cost-effective solutions that really work for our clients.
Choosing to work with us as an OEM will help you maximise your existing asset base – the longevity of HUBER equipment which means robustness is built in right at the very start will help you to do precisely that.
And we’ll never offer you a quick fix solution which simply says lets strip a piece of equipment out, throw it away and just replace it with a new one.
We’re dedicated to developing an in-depth understanding of the needs, requirements and asset base of each individual customer. For us, building an ongoing relationship is key to helping them maximise their operational performance.
HUBER is already helping customers in the water sector with:
- enhancing operational efficiency
- upgrading and enhancing their existing asset base
- strengthening their operational and asset resilience
- stretching their assets by extending and optimising the operational lifespan of their equipment
- developing smarter supply chain equipment solutions
- reducing their TOTEX costs
- providing 24/7 peace of mind that their HUBER equipment base is being maintained at the optimum level
- minimising emergency breakdowns and reducing operational downtime
- ensuring they avoid repeated equipment failures which are costing significant amounts of money in repairs and temporary replacement hire costs