The safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and business partners are our top priority.
HUBER Technology has implemented its Business Continuity Plan and would like to reassure customers of the following measures:
Wellbeing of Our Employees
- HUBER Technology is fully supporting employees to ensure the risks of transmission of the virus are minimised by fully complying with UK government measures and the changes being made on a daily basis
- Where possible we are stopping all non-essential face to face contact with others and all unnecessary travel
Maintaining Levels of Service
- HUBER Technology is now operating effectively with a large proportion of its workforce working at home, using robust and proven IT systems and corporate information systems including Skype for Business that are fully accessible to employees working from all remote locations
- We expect to maintain UK deliveries in line with expectations:
- Our factory in Germany has implemented sectional isolation to minimise the risk of spreading infection and maintain production. Office staff are working, largely from home.
- At the moment International Freight is not subject to border restrictions, allowing the movement of new machines and spare parts to the UK.
Maintaining O&M Capability
- HUBER Technology’s front line workforce such as Service Engineers, Installation Teams, Factory, Stores and Shipping employees, are subject to working arrangements covered by the Business Continuity Plan, to ensure as far as it is practical and safe, continuity of machine deliveries and installations, as well as service and repair work, while considering their wellbeing and UK government measures.
The Business Continuity Plan in place mean that any customer, supplier or other partner will be able to communicate with their normal HUBER Technology contact, or a covering person during this period of disruption.
As the situation with COVID-19 develops further in the coming weeks and months, updates will be provided on how this affects HUBER Technology and the solutions, services and goods that we supply to all our customers.
Updates will be posted here on our website and on social media - LinkedIn HUBER Technology UK & Ireland and Twitter @HuberTech or our Head Office Tel. 01249 765000 .
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions - we are open for business and here to help.
Please see also our > Updated Information from 20-04-09 here at the News section.