Each Regional Service office is headed up by Regional Field Managers supported by highly skilled teams with extensive experience and in-depth understanding of both HUBER Technology products and the industries that use them. Each office has its own team of permanently based Mechanical, Electrical and Commissioning Technicians who are always locally available. Extensive offsite refurbishment and testing is available at all the regional offices.
Our Regional Service offices can also draw on a wide range of resources and in-house expertise, engineering specialists and technical knowledge built up over decades from a team of experienced industry professionals including:
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Mechanical Design Engineers
- Product Development Engineers (UK & Germany)
- ICA Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), HUBER has the benefit of exclusive access to the original technical specifications, drawings and service manuals for all HUBER equipment, coupled with unrivalled OEM in-depth knowledge of HUBER technologies.
With the ability to deliver comprehensive aftersales support, HUBER can provide cost-effective solutions that really work for clients and help them to maximise the operational performance of their existing asset base.
HUBER is already helping customers in the water sector with:
- enhancing operational efficiency
- upgrading and enhancing their exist asset base
- strengthening their operational and asset resilience
- stretching their assets by extending and optimising the operational lifespan of their equipment
- developing smarter supply chain equipment solutions
- reducing their TOTEX costs
- providing reliability and peace of mind that their HUBER equipment base is being maintained at the optimum level
- minimising emergency breakdowns and reducing operational downtime
- ensuring they avoid repeated equipment failures which are costing significant amounts of money in repairs and temporary replacement hire costs
Coupled with the support of an extensive stock holding of OEM spare parts, HUBER Technology can deliver robust, cost effective solutions and equipment to meet a wide range of budgets and operational requirements.
Our Hire Business is headed up by an experienced Hire Manger with extensive knowledge of our products and customer requirements. This ensures that Hire equipment provided is capable of dealing with the requirements on site. The delivery and onsite support of this is backed up by our aftersales team on the ground. During 2020 we are investing in the expansion of the equipment available to hire as part of the ongoing growth plan of this side of our business.
To find out more about what HUBER Technology Aftersales Service Division can help you, email Kevin Ockwell at Kevin.Ockwellhuber.couk or by phone on 01249 765000 for an informal talk.