The safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and business partners has been our top priority throughout these times, and the early implementation, and subsequent review of our Business Continuity Plan, and the adoption and continual appraisal of all possible safety measures has helped us to minimise the impact:
Wellbeing of Our Employees
- HUBER Technology remains committed to support employees to ensure the risks of transmission of the virus are minimised by fully complying with UK government measures
- Where possible all non-essential face to face contact with others and all unnecessary travel has stopped
Maintaining Levels of Service
- HUBER Technology is continuing to operate effectively with a large proportion of its workforce working at home, using robust and proven IT platforms and corporate information systems which are fully accessible to employees working from all remote locations
- Deliveries of goods and services continues in line with expectations:
- Our factory in Germany has remained fully operational and continues to implement sectional segregation to minimise the risk of spreading infection and to maintain production. Office staff are working, largely from home.
- International Freight is not subject to border restrictions, allowing the movement of new machines and spare parts to the UK.
Maintaining O&M Capability
- HUBER Technology’s front line workforce such as Service Engineers, Installation Teams, Factory, Stores and Shipping employees, are following working arrangements set out in our Business Continuity Plan, to ensure as far as it is practical and safe, continuity of machine deliveries and installations, as well as service and repair work, while ensuring their wellbeing and adhering to UK government measures.
Our customers, suppliers and partners can continue to reach their usual HUBER Technology contact, or a nominated covering person during this period.
We thank all our stakeholders for their continued support and cooperation, and we sincerely hope that the situation will improve with the roll out of the vaccine, and that our lives can return to normal as quickly as possible. In the meantime we are committed to remaining vigilant and taking all necessary precautions, whilst ensuring we provide our customers with the best service we possibly can.
Updates will be posted on our website www.huber.co.uk and on social media - LinkedIn HUBER Technology UK & Ireland and Twitter @HuberTech or by calling us on 01249 765000
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions - we are open for business and here to help.