As a dynamic SME organisation in the Waste Water Industry, the role is vital to support the growth of our After Sales Business through effective administrative and operational activities.
This role is varied and offers the opportunity to get involved in a good blend of administrative and organisational responsibilities whilst being the first point of contact for our clients.
HUBER Technology’s culture is built on strong values with a focus on supporting professional and personal development. HUBER Technology is a great place to work with engaged, experienced and highly qualified engineers and staff, able to provide support and help when needed.
The right candidate will have a good level of experience in an administrative role and is looking forward to providing administrative support to a small busy team whilst working with other colleagues across the business. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being proficient in Microsoft Office are essential.
Reporting to the Regional Field Manager and working in a small close knit team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding to enquiries and expedite orders relating to existing and new spares promptly
- Follow up quotations pro-actively
- Offer support to customers on all spares enquiries
- Ensure aftercare for HUBER parts
- Invoice customers promptly in relation to their orders
- Assist with follow up surveys
- Update framework pricing
- Develop and maintain recommended spares templates
- To provide administrative support to the Regional Field Manager and the team
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills and is keen to deliver administrative activities effectively and independently.
- You will have previous experience within an administration role
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy the variety of the role and you can organise and priorities well to the changing demands within the role
- You will be someone who is professional and personable as it is a customer facing role
- You have a positive attitude and you are driven to get things done
- You will be confident and capable of using an ERP business system as part of your role after a period of training
- You are eligible to work in the UK and you are located in commutable distance to Dundee
In addition you will have a flexible attitude towards handling the different aspects of the role and be enthusiastic about learning in an engineering environment. As the right candidate, you will be highly self-motivated and resourceful, with a strong sense of ownership and be able to demonstrate initiative and great attention to detail.
We offer an interesting role that provides ownership and a competitive salary and benefits package fully supported with a comprehensive training program.
If you are interested please send your CV (as a pdf document) with a covering e-mail to hrhuber.couk.