Hire Units - Flexible Temporary Solutions
We provide a range of hire units available for short and long term hire
We provide a fast and reliable solution to meet your specific needs and offer support throughout the hire period. They can be installed into service rapidly and ensure that your site is kept at full working capacity.
Customers benefit from:
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced costs
- Structured service programme
- Convenient temporary solution as and when required.
Find below below the full details of our hire machines:
Screenings Wash Presses WAP-L/BG6 and WAP-SL/BG4
- Skid mounted screenings handling plant.
- Complete with control panel and discharge chute.
- Suitable for dry or launder feed.
- Intensive washing of screenings.
Sludge Acceptance Plants Ro3/1200/6 and Ro3/1000/7
- Tank mounted sludge screen.
- Complete with control panel, level and flow controls.
- Suitable for screenings of primary sludge, imported sludge and septic tank waste.
- Can be used during over pumping for screening raw sewage.
RoDisc® Rotary Mesh Screen
- Tertiary treatment on waste water with stringent discharge consents.
- Water polishing to remove algae or fine particles for water re-use.
- Stainless steel tank mounted screen.
- Robust, compact enclosed design.
- Supplied with control panel and hose connections for easy set up.
- Suitable for gravity/pump system.
STRAINPRESS® SLUDGE SCREEN SP4
- Skid mounted sludge screen.
- Complete with control panel.
- Suitable for the removal of coarse material from municipal and industrial sludge.
All our machines are supplied ready to go with control panels and level controls which will fit easily into your existing processes and we offer support throughout the hire period.
Please revisit this page regularly as the number and type of machines we have available will be increasing.
If you would like to discuss an enquiry please contact Kevin Benson, kebhuber.couk or 07802 459307.