Huber Technology is committed to the continual improvement of both external and internal environmental performance by means of effective environmental management.
Flexibility and willingness to change, through the habitual involvement of all employees in the process of continual improvement of working systems and practices, is the key to success for the organisation.
The Company will operate an Environmental Management System that will facilitate the achievement of the following Company-wide objectives:
- To comply with all applicable legal and other requirements and regulations and the requirements of our customers, the industry trade association and any party having an environmental impact on the Company.
- To continually improve operational efficiency through appropriate investment in both equipment and personnel.
- To continually improve energy efficiency and waste minimization.
- To assess the environmental performance of our suppliers.
- To prevent pollution.
- To ensure that this Policy is communicated throughout the Company and to the general public by display in prominent locations both inside and outside of the site.
- Provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
All HUBER TECHNOLOGY machines and products are manufactured in Berching, Bavaria, Germany under the ISO 14001:2004 procedures with which the Company is certificated. Machines arriving at our premises in Chippenham undergo final assembly to meet UK requirements. Thus the Company’s impact on the environment is minimal.
HUBER TECHNOLOGY’s products are principally used for the enhancement or protection of the environment. The Company is therefore well versed in the potential impact that such products will have on the environment whilst in use.
Owing to the nature of HUBER TECHNOLOGY’s products, ie. solids/liquid separation within a waste treatment environment, a waste product is normally discharged from the machine. Whilst the Company endeavours to ensure that this waste product is of the highest quality, often suitable for recycling or utilisation, it is the user’s responsibility to dispose of the waste product in an environmentally responsible fashion. If in doubt, we will be pleased to offer guidance on this matter.
HUBER have now achieved the Organizational Carbon Footprint Standard ISO 14064 and will continue to strive to reduce our impact on the environment. We are continually looking for new innovation to make the world a better place for everyone.